NAFFL Youth Flag Football
The mission of EBH Fitness LLC, d/b/a National Adult Flag Football League (“NAFFL”), and NAFFL affiliates and subsidiaries, including without limitation NAFFL, NAFFL Youth Football, Sun City Showcase (SCS), Top Gun Elite Showcases (TGES), Howard Family Media Group (HFMG), Fieldhouse Sports Entertainment Network (FSEN) (collectively EBH Fitness), is to develop confidence, self-esteem, and sportsmanship through the performance of recreational team sports, while promoting physical and moral character development to all participants. To ensure the appropriate atmosphere for these activities, the organization has adopted a zero tolerance policy in the enforcement of the Parent’s Code of Conduct.
* I hereby agree to and pledge to provide positive support, care, and encouragement for my child/ward participating in activities of EBH Fitness by following this Parents’ Code of Ethics.
* I (and my guests) will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every game, practice or other event.
* I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
* I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child/ward ahead of my personal desire to win.
* I will never ridicule or yell at my child/ward or other participant for making a mistake of losing a competition.
* I will insist that my child/ward play in a safe and healthy environment.
* I will require that my child/ward’s coach be trained in the responsibilities of being a coach and that the coach upholds the Coaches’ Code of Conduct.
* I will support coaches and officials working with my child/ward, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
* I will demand a sports environment for my child/ward that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all events.
* I will remember that the game is for youth - not adults.
* I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child/ward. I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
* I will help my child/ward enjoy the experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
I do understand and agree that I will abide by the above Code of Conduct, If I do not live up to the Parents’ Code of Conduct, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following: verbal warning by official, coach, or On-site director; ejection from gym or field; parental game suspension, game forfeit; or season suspension with no refund of fees and no credits for future seasons. I understand and agree that this Parent Code of Conduct will be applied in conjunction with and consistently with the Refund Policy, which is incorporated herein by reference.
I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD, HAVE READ THIS PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, I, FOR MYSELF, MY SPOUSE, AND CHILD/WARD AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT, THE NAFFL REFUND POLICY, AND THE NAFFL LEAGUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN IN THE FUTURE I CLICK ON AN “I AGREE,” “I CONSENT,” OR OTHER SIMILARLY WORDED “BUTTON” OR ENTRY FIELD WITH MY MOUSE, KEYSTROKE, OR OTHER COMPUTER DEVICE, YOUR AGREEMENT OR CONSENT OR WAIVER WILL BE LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF YOUR HANDWRITTEN SIGNATURE.
Parent Code of Conduct